Starting today and every Tuesday during July, I’m bringing back Trivia Tuesday. At 10AM (PST), I’ll post five trivia questions about movies and you’ll have until 10PM that same day to answer.
- Send you answers to my ask box
- At 10PM, I’ll make a post with the correct answers and alert the person who won
- If you win, you have a choice of one (1) movie postcard: I’m Still Here, Chaplin at Keystone, Laila, Harold and Maude, Meek’s Cutoff, Insidious or Jimmy the Gent
- Winner sends me a message with their address and I’ll mail the postcard to them right away
1. In Midnight Cowboy, what is “Ratso“‘s full, real name?
2. Who said it: “When I’m good I’m very good, but when I’m bad I’m better”?
3. The title character in The Stunt Man is a veteran of what war?
4. In Harold and Maude, which fake-suicide technique doesn’t Harold attempt?:
a) drowning b) hanging c) seppuku d) pills
5. The waiting room receptionist in Beetlejuice is a former beauty queen from what country?