greenkneehighs asked: I saw "Lawrence of Arabia" on the big screen today and nearly passed out from Peter O'Toole's face.
I still have yet to see the 4K restoration of LoA. 70mm was a religious experience, though.
- needmoarnura likes this
- thatgreenfrog likes this
- delicatesquashblossom said: Gah I have seen neither yet. /YET/.
- caro8680 likes this
- pixnflixnwrites likes this
- thenormadesmond likes this
- thatllamaguy said: that thing is playing at a theater half an hour awaya from me right fucking now why am i not there
- greenkneehighs said: EVERYTHING IN THAT FILM WAS GLORIOUS. EVERYTHING.
- greenkneehighs likes this
- salesonfilm posted this