is it good? does it suck? am I satisfied? am I disappointed? is it possible to feel ALL THE FEELINGS??
signs point to ‘overlong hot mess, but, hey, it’s still THE GODDAMN BATMAN, so quit yer bitchin’, internerds.’
maybe. IDK. just plz I need a sassy catwoman in my life. ok, nolan. OKAY.
- inanyothercity said: it is definitely a hot mess. but enjoyable for the most part. not really that dark, not that much tension. just too many things going on to really sink it’s teeth into anything. catwoman is sassy and sexy though! joseph gordan levitt is great too
- inanyothercity likes this
- chocolateraine likes this
- commietommy likes this
- melvillemifunemtumekonigsberg likes this
- fabulouslyfreespirited said: apparently negative critics on Rotten Tomatoes were getting death threats..which seems a bit extreme..its not written by Salman Rushdie is it? ;-)
- tendetectednineinawreck likes this
- charlesisbatmannow said: I read a review that actually complained about it being too dark… because Nolan films are always extremely happy
- thenormadesmond likes this
- cabronchingon2 likes this
- salesonfilm posted this