ok, first of all, i was only 12/13, so i couldn’t see any rated R movies, which eliminates a lot of stuff.
second off, i mostly just had to see what my friends wanted to see because i was too little to understand that one day i’d get tired of being around other human beings and being subjected to their shitty taste and getting-to-the-theater-late-ness and that for the betterment of all mankind, i should just go to the movies i want to see by myself
thirdly, zoolander is a masterpiece, okay.
- oldfilmsflicker likes this
- sosreelthoughts likes this
- bloodvalyrian likes this
- stephanie-judith-tanner said: slow clap
- bitcaw likes this
- pet-soundsss likes this
- acharlescoleman likes this
- mizoguchi said: IS SOMEONE BADMOUTHING ZOOLANDER!!??!?!?!!?
- protestantthighs said: the only people with crap taste in movies are people who don’t like movies at all
- korovamilk likes this
- admiralobvious said: I should dig out my ticket collection and see what I watched in that period. I’m sure it was worse.
- nicotinehymnal likes this
- salesonfilm posted this