Due to TCMFF, these results were delayed—sorry! Trivia Tuesday will return next week with new questions. Congrats to zomgmouse, last week’s winner of Trivia Tuesday. The questions and answers for last week were:
1. What is the inscription on James Bond’s family coat of arms? (Hint: It’s also the name of a James Bond movie)
- The World is Not Enough
2. Name the special effects wizard who created both the creatures in E.T. and Alien.
- Carlo Rambaldi
3. What do Marguerite Chopin, Jerry Dandridge, and Miriam Blaylock have in common?
- They’re all vampires!
4. According to Woody Allen, what is the only cultural advantage of living in Los Angeles?
- being able to make a right turn on a red light
5. What director nicknamed “One Shot” made the terrible/awesome cult classics Billy the Kid vs. Dracula and Jesse James Meets Frankenstein’s Daughter?
- William “One Shot” Beaudine