Due to business and laziness, Trivia Tuesday has been on a bit of a hiatus. Now it’s back and better than ever! For a list of prizes & rules, see here. (New prizes have been added! Message for details.)
1. What is the inscription on James Bond’s family coat of arms? (Hint: It’s also the name of a James Bond movie)
2. Name the special effects wizard who created both the creatures in E.T. and Alien.
3. What do Marguerite Chopin, Jerry Dandridge, and Miriam Blaylock have in common?
4. According to Woody Allen, what is the only cultural advantage of living in Los Angeles?
5. What director nicknamed “One Shot” made the terrible/awesome cult classics Billy the Kid vs. Dracula and Jesse James Meets Frankenstein’s Daughter?