1964 Japanese poster for A HARD DAY’S NIGHT (Richard Lester, UK, 1964) [see also]
Poster source: Heritage Auctions
"You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then send this on to 10 people."
Tagged by motionpicturesatarevolution, that fucking bitch.
- "Piazza, New York Catcher" - Belle & Sebastian
- "Down in Mexico" - The Coasters
- "How Could Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel" - Morrissey
- "Prisstina" - Sleater-Kinney
- "Fall Together" - Weezer
- "Little Bird" - The White Stripes
- "I Want Candy" - Bow Wow Wow
- "Suspect Device" - Stiff Little Fingers
- "11:11" - Rufus Wainwright
- "One More Hour" - Sleater-Kinney
Tagging Beyonce, Jesus, David Lynch, and you.
Wild Flag at the Doug Fir Lounge, 11/13/10
cool guy hall of fame
Warren Oates in Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia (Sam Peckinpah, 1974)
Anonymous asked: What song(s) drive you up a wall?
I don’t have a lot of songs that get on my nerves. I guess I’d rather not listen to anything aggressively misogynist or horrible like Limp Bizkit or something. But then again, it’s easy to solve the problem of music you don’t like by not listening to music you don’t like.
Pierrot le Fou - Jean-Luc Godard - 1965
The Third Man, 1949 (dir. Carol Reed)
Once Upon a Time in the West (Sergio Leone, 1968)
Anonymous asked: Top 5 Altman?
the long goodbye
mccabe & mrs miller
Pam Grier as Foxy Brown (1974) directed by Jack Hill.
basically my life can be summed up in alternating periods of Linda Belcher’s “Alriiiiight!” and Bob Belcher’s “Oh my god”