Congrats to this week’s winners: nakedcouture, coenbrosbeforehos, and helenathegreat! Thanks for playing!
The questions and answers were…
1. This leading lady’s leading men have included Lon Chaney, Jack Palance, Harry Langdon, and Clark Gable.
2. What kind of animal is “Kes” in Ken Loach’s film of the same name?
3. This film used the simple tagline, “Garbo talks!” as its sole advertising slogan.
4. ‘Black Meat’ is the name of a fictional narcotic in what 1991 film?
5. Which character in a 1934 film inspired the carrot-eating Bugs Bunny?
-Clark Gable in It Happened One Night
blond — boyfriend
redhead — best friend
brunet — brother? (incestuous?)
OF THE HEART
jimmy — best friend
henry — brother
cary — boyfreeeend
omg this is the hardest one yet!
young — boyfriend
bearded — brother
current — best friend
groucho — best friend
chico — brother
harpo — boyfriend
orson — brother
brando — best friend
elvis — boyfriend
chaplin — brother
keaton — boyfriend
tati — best friend
fassbender — brother
hamm — best friend
john bunny — brother
harry langdon — best friend
willy fritsch — boyfriend
they tried to make me go to marty rehab but i said no no no
To review the rules and prizes for Trivia Tuesday, see this post.
If you ain’t takin’ shots, get the fuck out the Oscars.
but it WILL happen